Are you interested in working at RStudio but don't see the role for you right now?
This is a place for you to submit your resume or profile. From time to time, we will review the profiles we have received here to see if there might be a good fit for any of our future positions.
We recommend including a cover letter to tell us a little more about you, why you are interested in RStudio, the types of problems you like to solve, and project you completed in the past that was challenging but in the end made you smile.
We are a lean, distributed team, passionate about making R accessible to people all over the world, regardless of economic means. We are an organization that values talent, humility, and hard work over hierarchy.
- 100% remote (or come in to one of our offices in Seattle or Boston)
- Pick your hardware — we want to equip you with what you need to do your best work
- All our full time employees are given an allowance to outfit their home office
- We have a flexible environment with a “take what you need” vacation policy
- Positive, passionate culture working with a world-class team committed to data science and the R language