Welcome to the RStudio Community!
RStudio Cloud is very helpful for teaching, and is currently free.
You can get started here
I find that it helps to:
- create an account (once)
- Define a Space - one for each class
- Edit the Space Info
- Start a new project within that class
- Start a new project
- Install the packages needed
- Upload the data files needed
- Develop a lesson, usually in Rmd or the Rmd learnr (with hints)
- Invite members to join
- Turn on access to the whole group
- Usually make this an assignment