rstudio cloud limits

I'm looking to run a training course in October using RStudio Cloud, but will have around 20 students - i.e more than the 10 members that you are allowed to share a space with by default. In the guide it says:

You can submit a request to the RStudio Cloud team for more capacity if you hit one of these space limits, and we will do our best accomodate you

However, there doesn't seem to be any avenue to do that other than this forum. Any guidance on how I might get help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Andrew,

If you create a space and go to either the Projects or the Members page, you should see a button at the bottom of the Options panel on the right for requesting additional capacity, like so:

If you're not seeing that button, is it possible that you have a paid account on shinyapps.io? If so, we grant you additional capacity on Cloud, so you'd be all set to run your training course without having to request additional capacity.

Hope this helps!
Robby

Ah, I missed that! Thanks for the help Robby :slight_smile:

Glad you found it Andrew - if you press the button and fill out & submit the form that appears, we'll get a support ticket and upgrade your account for your training course.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.