RStudio Cloud - Max project hours

A Message from RStuido Community Moderators
Please note we have added a support article on handling usage limit questions here

I need to download an important project in RStudio Cloud, but I reached the limit for project hours and I can't access it. I am a student and I don't want to upgrade, I just need my code urgently.

This is my project URL Posit Cloud

Can someone help me? :frowning:

Thank you.

Hi Larissa,

We've sent you a direct message that should help you out - please let us know if you still have an issue.

Thanks,
Robby

1 Like

I can access my project now. Thank you for solving my problem!
:smile: :smile:

Hi veveca,

I replied to another of your posts, so hopefully you're all set. Let us know if that's not the case.

Thanks,
Robby

Can i request for my space sincerely because i am not abuser...
https://rstudio.cloud/spaces/6096/projects

Account ID : 187181

Hi @Robby, I have also reached the maximum project hours allowed on my account so I cannot access my projects.

I need to be able to download them all so that I can access their code, so please could you also help me out with this?

Account ID: 694228
One of the project codes (if you actually even need that): https://rstudio.cloud/project/1750175

Thanks for any help you can give! :slightly_smiling_face:

We can help you out to gain access to your projects. I'll send you a direct message shortly.

Robby

Hi _Sean,

Yep, we can help you so that you can access your projects. I'll send you a direct message shortly.

Robby

1 Like

Thanks so much for your help! :grin:

1 Like

Gente, eu estou com o mesmo problema, também sou estudante e fiz um trabalho da faculdade no r studio cloud e não consigo baixar o arquivo pra enviar, pois atingi o limite de horas. :frowning: e preciso entregar o trabalho hoje

Guys, I did a college project in the cloud of studio r and I can't download the file, because I reached the limit of hours. Can someone help me :cry:

Manda o link do teu projeto aqui para eles te ajudarem. Comenta em inglês com o link do projeto e marca esse rapaz chamado Robby.

Hi Robby,

I have the same problem. I don't think it is fair to shut users out of their files and data, to get them to upgrade. I need to access a project urgently. I am a student and really can't afford to upgrade.
This is my Project URL: https://rstudio.cloud/spaces/94292/project/1712039

Please help me!

Thanks a lot.

Hi Robby,

(I posted this message in the other topic yesterday)

As some people said, I also have the trouble that I cannot access my project because of "project hours limit".

I have to access my projects to analyze & download my data in RStudio Cloud, but I reached the limit for project hours and I can't access them. I am a student and I do not want to upgrade (cannot upgrade) the plan.

This is my project URL: Posit Cloud

So, could you help me?

Thank you.

Hi Alicia,

We've replied to you on a different thread - you should be all set.

Thanks,
Robby

Hi Shallabh,

We can help you access your projects. I'll send you a direct message shortly.

Robby

Hi M_S,

We can help you out. I'll send you a direct message shortly.

Thanks,
Robby

1 Like

A Message from RStuido Community Moderators
Please note we have added a support article on handling usage limit questions here