Rstudio Cloud stuck on opening project page

https://rstudio.cloud/project/808103

The project is stuck on opening projects page.
From reading at the forums im assuming that this is regarding the .rdata file getting too large.
Is there a way to retrieve the files and delete the.rdata file.

Any help is greatly appriciated.

Hello,

Sorry you are having issues accessing your project. We are currently having a production outage. As we work to resolve this issue we will provide updates to rstudio.cloud status page.

https://status.rstudio.com/

Sean

Thank you for your Prompt Response.

Is there any chance to get the project data from our own projects? I am having a deadline and was stupid enough not to push my last changes. Now it is down ;(((((((
Maybe it would be a good feature to have the option to download a project directly from the space it is located in. Currently, i can do that only from within the project.
Julian

Im Assuming that because of the outage they cant help much till its fixed and probably the problem is related to the outage. Also sean said above hes having problems accessing my project. Im pretty sure it would be the same for you as well. Only thing we can do right now is wait while they work on fixing the issue.

Hello,

If you want to try you projects they might work. New project creation appears to be working but there is an issue that we are working on that seems to affect about 20% of existing projects that were open during this outage.

@Shubham1 from my end it looks like your project is unaffected and should open.

@sagebiej please try your project and if you have issues loading it please post the URL.

Sean

Hi Sean,
Thanks for your fast responses.
Its still stuck at the opening project page for the past 30 mins.

thanks, for me it works now, yet very slowly... Hope it will get back to normal soon.
Julian

Hello, I have the same problem with my project Posit Cloud
Please, help me. I just wanna copy the files :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

@Erikastats,

Sorry you could not access your project. There were some lingering issues related to the service outage that has been going on for the last few days that we just resolved in the last couple hours. From what I can see on my end your project looks like it is loading so if you could give it another try and let me know if you can get in.

Sean

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.