Rstudio cloud, stuck project (280090)

https://rstudio.cloud/project/280090

Attempted to relaunch, did not work.
A separate project elsewhere appears to be working just fine, so I suspect this project hit a wall, perhaps disk or RAM-related; though unsure why a relaunch would not resolve this.

Edit: Upon relaunch

Task d3d4b586-ea29-4da3-a4cb-f1868c9fd8fb failed: Timeout waiting for application=813015 deployment=2792851 replicas to become ready.

Hey, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Thanks for your patience while we investigate why this project won't start. I will update you with more info as we learn more.

1 Like

Hi there,

I took a look at your project, and I think I was able to unstick it, we're still looking into the root cause, but please let me know if you're still not able to access it.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

-Andy

Looks unstuck, thanks!

Guessing it was a script in a R notebook that generates a bunch of plots sequentially...not a good idea on a instance of limited means

Glad to hear it's working. I don't think the issue was on your end, I looks like something in our system got wedged. We'll continue to look.

Thanks
-Andy

I suppose I should know where this info is, but for each project, I'm guessing it runs off of a VM with set storage, RAM, core allocation?

That is correct. Each project runs in a container with 1GB of RAM and 1 CPU core. Projects are also allocated 3GB of storage for data, plus 3GB of storage for packages. In the future, we will make this configurable so you can have a project with more CPU or RAM if you wish.

-Andy

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. Doing some tutorials in bioinformatics; so I'll know to avoid large FASTQ files (which often are in excess of 3 GB).

(In case people happen to be interested in DADA2 on a Rstudio cloud instance, it's at Posit Cloud)

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.