RStudio Cloud Team: Lost My Markup File

Hello, my previous post got taken down because I shared my email. I just want to make sure that an employee of R_studio_cloud sees that one of my project folders went wonky and won't' show any of my files [in fact it doesn't open in the cloud at all it takes me directly to an R directory. This only occurs on one of my projects. The main file is a R_markdown file. Please let me know if there's anything for this project on the server-side. It is very important to me, two weeks of work have been lost. I understand you're probably dealing with other things, too [I can see the number of posts on here that are similar to mine];. Any help or insight, even, we can't get any files would be great. Appreciate it and I still appreciate the tool. :slight_smile:

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with a project on RStudio Cloud. Based on the screenshot you provided in the other post, I suspect the issue is that the file browser is looking at the wrong location for your files. I took a quick look and the files are still there.

I suggest you try this workaround:

Step 1) Click the "..." button in the file pane.

1f1c07f58662c27506512f9c18c8ad97c19ee276_2_690x323

Step 2) Type "/cloud/project" in the dialog box

Step 3) Click "Ok"

YOU ARE A GOLDEN GOD! I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH.. YOU'RE LITERALLY MY HERO TODAY!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.