To follow up today's RStudio, thanks for all those who attended and contributed.
- @mara - #tidyverse Developer Advocate, follow on twitter @dataandme
- @jdlong - RStudio Sustainer, follow on twitter @CMastication
- @jonathan - RStudio Software Engineer, and product lead on #rstudio-ide team. Follow his team on twitter at @rstudiotips
- @alandipert - RStudio Software Engineer on the #shiny team
- @cole - RStudio Solutions Engineer talking about #r-admin
Shiny Developer Series - We announced the start of the Shiny Developer Series. These will be a series of webinars co-hosted with Eric Nantz of r-podcast.org, interviewing Shiny App developers.
Sign up for The Development of Shiny - Part 1 of the Shiny Developer Series
Eric Nantz, host of R-Podcast, interviews Winston Chang, talking about Shiny’s development history and roadmap. April 26rd, 1:00 PM EDT - Register Now!
Quick Start - Cole mentioned the RStudio Connect QuickStart - Try RStudio Connect on your desktop for free for 45 days. If this might be valuable to you, #r-admin is a great place to seek help on the quick start.