RStudio crashes when using Terminal

Hi, I'm new here. I'm having an unexpected error with the terminal when I try to update my quarto website using the terminal.
Below there's some information and a little description. I'm really lost with this problem. Does anyone have any ideas on this or could point me in the right direction?

Crash Information:

Description of crash -
Rstudio crashes after using the terminal. This only happens with the "quarto publish quarto-pub" command. Leaving that aside, the terminal works fine. For example, I can change folders, open files, etc. It just crashes when I use the command above. If it's worth clarifying, this happens with any terminal, powershell, git bash, command prompt

Steps to reproduce -

quarto publish quarto-pub

System Information:

• RStudio Edition: Desktop
  • RStudio Version: 2022.07.2 Build 576
  • OS Version: Windows 11
  • R Version: R version 4.2.0 (2022-04-22 ucrt) -- Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
  • Your sessionInfo():
R version 4.2.0 (2022-04-22 ucrt)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 22621)

Matrix products: default

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Spanish_Argentina.utf8  LC_CTYPE=Spanish_Argentina.utf8   
[3] LC_MONETARY=Spanish_Argentina.utf8 LC_NUMERIC=C                      
[5] LC_TIME=Spanish_Argentina.utf8    

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base     

loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
[1] compiler_4.2.0   rsconnect_0.8.28 tools_4.2.0
1 Like

Thank you for reporting the issue. Can I ask you to please download the latest version of RStudio from RStudio Latest Builds, and report if this still happens for you?

But please also report your quarto version. You can use the terminal:

quarto --version
## 1.2.253

or from R:

quarto::quarto_version()
## [1] ‘1.2.253’

We believe the issue may have been fixed in the development version.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.