i think this is a dailies bug, but not sure.
I have local installations build/install of packages that are also on CRAN.
When I updated to yesterday's build to this setting
version R version 3.5.1 (2018-07-02) system x86_64, darwin15.6.0 ui RStudio (1.2.997) language (EN) collate en_US.UTF-8 tz America/New_York date 2018-09-20
I started seeing this in the package window
I think this is because the default .libPaths arent being synched on build/install
When i build vignettes what i see in the interactive build and previewing the created htmls in the inst/doc are not the same as when i access them through the packages window.
When are force remove all the packages from the libpaths and rebuild things are as expected in the help, but when building a pkgdown site the .libPath that it is looking at is in Frameworks which is doesnt have a copy of the install any longer.