I'm facing issues which Import Excel screen can't import data when I use Japanese Language sheet name.
Please let me know how to resolve this issue.
- I want to upload Excel file which contains Japanese sheet name and data using Import Excel Data screen in Environment tab.
- I can see Japanese file name in "Sheet" and data was showen correctly Japanese text in this screen.
- However, when I select Japanese sheet name then popup error message raising with garbled Japanese character.
- Generated R codes in "Code Preview" is works fine.
- Windows 10
- RStudio Desktop (Version 1.1.456)
R version 3.6.2 (2019-12-12)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows >= 8 x64 (build 9200)
Matrix products: default
 LC_COLLATE=Japanese_Japan.932 LC_CTYPE=Japanese_Japan.932
 LC_MONETARY=Japanese_Japan.932 LC_NUMERIC=C
attached base packages:
 stats graphics grDevices utils datasets methods base
loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
 compiler_3.6.2 tools_3.6.2 Rcpp_1.0.3 cellranger_1.1.0