Rstudio in Linux

How do one locate Rstudio on Linux?

Do you mean in order to download it?

If so, the installers for supported platforms, zip/tarballs, and source code are all available to download here.

It also depends on the linux distribution you are using. Some distro have package managers and you can get RStudio through them, the same way you would any other software.

Dear Mara,
Thank you for your prompt response. I have already installed it but when i want to import data from a CSV file, it gives me the error.

Thanking you and kind regards,

David

It would be helpful to clarify this in your question title, in order for people to respond to your issue more easily.

Could you please show what code you're using and/or turn this into a self-contained reprex (short for reproducible example)? It will help us help you if we can be sure we're all working with/looking at the same stuff.

install.packages("reprex")

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading the tidyverse.org help page. The reprex dos and don'ts are also useful.

What to do if you run into clipboard problems

If you run into problems with access to your clipboard, you can specify an outfile for the reprex, and then copy and paste the contents into the forum.

reprex::reprex(input = "fruits_stringdist.R", outfile = "fruits_stringdist.md")

For pointers specific to the community site, check out the reprex FAQ, linked to below.

2 Likes