RStudio server not working well on browser in iPad

Hi,
We use RStudio server in our institute. When I log in to the server using a browser on my iPad, I find it very difficult to write/edit code. I have tested this on various browsers including Safari, Chrome and Brave. The different panes for the console/file/editor space cannot be resized. Its also extremely difficult to scroll horizontally and vertically in the code editing space. These tasks are difficult both with finger scrolling as well as while using the apple pencil. The pencil support seems to be non-existent at the moment.
I guess that many professionals/students like me who use iPad regularly would find it very helpful if we could use RStudio server in our browser with more ease. It would be great if you could integrate the apple pencil support as well for navigation and code editing.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.