Hi everyone, I have been struggling to find a solution for this issue and really need it to work for my uni work. It used to work before but recenlty installed it again on Anaconda and now somehow I think the paths are messed up. Attached is an image of the logs...
This is the specifics of my issue:
Description of issue
R studio appears as blank screen with unresponsive menu bar upon open. When running diagnostics, it hangs on line "Connected to R session, attempting to initialize..."
Attempted steps taken to fix
- deleted %localappdata%\RStudio-Desktop folder to reset configuration files
- deleted %appdata%\RStudio folder to reset configuration files
- reinstalled R studio
- set permissions in R studio and R folders
- specified the version of R to run on start with ctrl + click
*Downgrading version of R
- checked no startup files exist
- OS Version: Windows 10
- Rstudio version: 4.4.1106