Rstudio won't open. App Crashes. Diagnostics won't run. What do I look for in the appdata log files?

Crash Information:

RStudio won't open!

Some attempts I've taken to resolve this:

• run RStudio as an administrator
  • run diagnostics using the Run application and inputting "C:\Program Files\RStudio\bin\Run Diagnostics.lnk". This only opened a command prompt with directory pointed at "C:\Program Files\RStudio", but no movement.
  • Changed the shortcut name from "Run Diagnostics" to "Run_Diagnostics" and attempted to run diagnostics using the Run application and inputting "C:\Program Files\RStudio\bin\Run_Diagnostics.lnk". Again, this only opened a command prompt with directory pointed at "C:\Program Files\RStudio", but no movement.
  • Made sure that R itself opens (it does).
  • I have a versions of R. Hitting ctrl while starting RStudio does nothing.
  • After renaming my local appdata folder (locating it using %localappdata%\RStudio-Desktop), I uninstalled RStudio using the windows uninstaller and reinstalled the application. Still, RStudio won't open.
  • rsession.exe exists!

Other details

• I use a Windows 10 and have recently updated it.
  • I don't have Kaspersky anti-viral. I use windows defender for security
  • There are many "AppCrash" reports (.WER) in C:\Windows.old\Users[myusername]\Recent\AppCrash_rstudio.exe

System Information:

• RStudio Edition: Desktop
  • RStudio Version: 1.1.453
  • OS Version: Windows 10 Pro (Version 1803)...Installed on 7/16/2018
  • R Version: 3.5.1
  • Your `sessionInfo(): ??

Crash Report:

How do you do this for Windows 10?

Also:

• RStudio diagnostics report: Didn't work.
  • RStudio application log files: What am I looking for?

From Troubleshooting Guide: RStudio Crashed

Would you be willing to share one of your AppCrash reports?

Sure, its pretty large text file. Is there anything in particular that I can copy and paste here?

Can you upload and share the whole document (e.g. with some third party cloud storage service, e.g. Dropbox or similar)?