Sandboxing a test

I very often wish to stop in the middle of an analysis and either run some test on my data or some test to see if my code does what I think it does. Although it sometimes makes sense to write these tests into the flow of the work I am doing, it often does not.

If I want to have available everything in my workspace and then make sure that the tests that I run do not affect my primary analysis in any way, what is the minimum work I need to do to achieve this? If I copy my .RData to a new folder and then launch a new project in that folder, is that sufficient? Is there a quicker or easier way?

On an only loosely related note, I only ever see five tags that I can use in the tags field, and there does not seem to be any way tu add another one. Is that as it should be? It seems rathher restrictive.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.