paid / full-time / Oxford UK
At Sensyne Health we combine technology and ethically sourced patient data to help people everywhere get better care. To do this, we have created a unique partnership with the NHS that delivers a return to our partner Trusts and unlocks the value of clinical data for research while safeguarding patient privacy. Alongside this, we develop clinically validated software applications that create clinician and patient benefit while providing highly curated data.
We use our proprietary clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance.
We are an agile team of Clinically led data science specialists who use our proprietary clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance. The nature of our team is collaborative with an emphasis on genuine passion for healthcare.
As a central member of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of scientists passionate about reinventing the way new medicines are developed, you will bring your deep understanding of data science to enhance of ability to perform key research, data visualisation, insgiht gathering and decsion making from big data and real world evidence. Your work with experts in artificial intelligence, deep learning, informatics, statistics, drug discovery and clinical translation/commercialisation will enable us to discover robust clinical insight that will ultimately make a difference to the lives of patients across a range of therapeutic areas.
How you'll help:
- Perform robust data analysis and communicate results with sophisticated visualisation methods
- Create and implement statistical & machine learning algorithms, assessing their effectiveness through solid validation workflows
- Clinical project support to guide decision making and create analytical solutions to address questions of interest to our pharma stakeholders.
- Assisting with the publication of scientific papers and abstracts
- Advanced degree in an applied quantitative field statistics, biostatistics, mathematics etc.)
- Expertise with the analysis of clinical data and the support of projects within Life Sciences
- Knowledge of data science, machine learning and visualisation.
- Proficiency with programming and scripting languages (R/Python)
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced, team-based environment; project management and coordination skills; ability to prioritise tasks and meet multiple deadlines on concurrent projects
- Experience working with clinical data and/or working in the biomedical field is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; excellent organisational skills; and excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively in a diverse team
- Experience in any of these is a plus: SQL, NoSQL, Shiny, Graph database, Knowledge Graph, Tidyverse
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched Pension scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance including Partners and Children cover
- Free Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A challenging and fun environment that rewards results