Shiny app not working with latest update to RStudio (v 1.1.456)

...Hi! I am hoping someone can help. I just updated RStudio to the newest version yesterday, and now just one of my shiny apps no longer works. Any ideas on how to fix? I was going to show this app in an hour! I should add that the shiny app works on a previous version of RStudio which I have on a different computer.

Hi @Dave_Boston,

It is near-impossible to diagnose a coding issue without at least knowing the error you are getting when trying to run the app. Please provide more information and perhaps even share the minimum amount of code needed to reproduce the error, if possible.

I appreciate the response matt, and I know it's almost impossible to respond other than try reinstalling. The problem is I am not getting an error. The shiny app launches but doesn't run. I did notice the dateRangeInput dates would not pre-populate any more with my default values. Other than that, I don't know how to diagnose, but I do know it has something to do with the RStudio update as the exact same code runs fine on RStudio 1.2.5001

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.