Shiny application that only shows the screen and tables after clicking the button.

Hello. I'm developing an application to generate pivot tables with rpivotTable. I want it to switch screens and generate the tables only after selecting the period and clicking the button. I placed the actionButton widget in the dashboatSidebar section. I don't know where to put the observeEvent. I've tested it in several places. Either it didn't work or it gave an error. Can anyone help. Follow the code below.

1 Like

Hi, welcome!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue?

You have shared code, and formatted it for the forum correctly, which is great, however, the app is not reproducible... (you dont declare what libraries you use, you have connections to databases which we wouldnt have) , and also the code is not minimal. If you don't have an issue with accessing your database etc, then you can ommit code that relates to database access ( for example) , to make the best possible reprex, you would throw out as much as you can to get to the core of the issue that you would like support with. This can be a significant effort, but that is part of the reason why to do it. a) you are working to reduce the effort of those you want help from, making it more likely they will help you b) in the process of taking a detailed look at just only the problem you have, you can sometimes identify a solution while preparing your reprex, and never need to get as far as sharing it to the forum.

Please have a look at these resources, to see how to create a rerex for a shiny app

Thanks. I will try to do that.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.