This application provides a tool to explore and visualize some of the history of The Masters golf tournament. The Masters, played since 1934, is the first of the four major tournaments in which players compete each year and it might be the most prestigious.
If you have wondered how players' scores have changed over time. Or whether the winning scores have changed over time. Or want to see the final leaderboard for a certain year. Or want to know which player has the highest percentage of Top 10 finishes. Or want to know who has the lowest scoring average in Masters history. This application can help you find answers.
More information about the pages and features of the app can be found on the "About" page.
- Shinyapps: https://cjteeter.shinyapps.io/MastersGolf/
- RStudio Cloud Project: https://rstudio.cloud/project/256137
- GitHub: https://github.com/cjteeter/ShinyTeeter/tree/master/3_MastersGolf
- Tournament results, filtered for years between 1997 and 2018, with 36-hole cut line shown.
- Scoring averages, filtered for years between 1960 and 2018, showing top 15 players with at least 35 rounds played.
- Player page for Arnold Palmer
Hope you enjoy!