First thank RStudio for providing us with an interesting contest ! I'm always look forward to new posts about this contest from shiny users with various back-ground.
This application is a shiny apps calculator of sample size for AB test which is a framework to investigate significant different between control and treatment groups.
This app built in Shiny Dashboard includes the following functions.
- Calculate sample size to design AB Test using power.prop.test
- Understand statistical Type I and II error using visual table built in kableExtra
- Visualize effect and distribution for AB Test using plotly and ggplot2
- RStudio Cloud project: https://rstudio.cloud/project/245977
- The app on shinyapps : https://gingi99.shinyapps.io/ShinyAB
Moreover, Inspired by timwilson7, I added plot Lift running day from his great apps.
A screenshot of the app
Welcome to let me know any suggestions!