Shiny Reactlog not rendering

My Shiny Reactlog is not displaying/rendering at all. It opens in the browser, Chrome, but the page is blank.I can see the controls and the legend, but there are no diagram. If I ran
jsonlite::toJSON(shiny::reactlog(), pretty = TRUE, auto_unbox = TRUE)
it brings back a whole lot of events. I'm running on Windows 10.

Hi @martindut,

Can you look to see if there are any errors in your reactlog webpage? If there are, could you please file an issue on reactlog's github? https://github.com/rstudio/reactlog/issues

If there is content, but no network graph, that is a bug.

Thank you,
Barret

I have the same problem. It seems to me, that it depends on the operation system and on the browser. I have tested my programs. Ok not works. Than I have tested the PYTHAGORAS. It worked fine in the original place in the cloud. Then I downloaded the PYTHAGORAS but with WINDOWS 10 and CHROMIUM I got the blank page. On MINT with CHROMIUM I got a different - something similar to this:

And finally with UBUNTU and FIREFOX I got the picture again, which is presented above.

Apologies for not replying sooner. I will test and get back to you.

I have the same problem. The reactivity log has stuff in it but the rendered page is completely blank. I have a Mac and tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari and it never works. I'm trying to run this on RStudio Server Pro with shiny 1.3.2 and the github version of reactlog.

Well I found one problem.

We installed the reactlog package via remotes::install_github(), and our git not having LFS present meant the reactlog.js file downloaded and installed by install_github() was a stub meant for git LFS:

version https://git-lfs.github.com/spec/v1
oid sha256:7b7a2271d7aa4350090323c4031843b60190e5f52557b545a960bc165e450e92
size 710689

and not the actual javascript file. This of course shows up as a javascript syntax error and why the render page is almost blank. We're going to install from CRAN i.e. from a tarball with these LFS assets baked in and hopefully problem fixed for me.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.