Shiny server cannot find default css and js files of shiny

I recently tried to deploy a shiny app on an EC2 instance but when I accessed the page IP-address:3838/app-name, I got a list of 404 errors in console for default css and js files of shiny such as shiny.css, shiny.min.js as well as default bootstrap and jquery files, here is the screenshot. So at the moment, when I access the link above, I have most of UI elements visible on the page, in non-bootstrap style, but not functionable as it does locally.

I think I have all required packages installed properly as I encountered errors of missing packages at the beginning but was able to install them and reach this far in deploying the app. I'm just thinking if I'm missing some packages or if I need to configure somewhere. Have been trying to google for few hours but no success so far.

In order to make sure that the error does not come from the code I wrote, I configured to enable the default hello-world app in /srv/shiny-server/sample-apps/hello but still having the same issue. So I guess the error may not be from the source code but from the configurations.

Here is the log that I have for the latest request to the site:

Listening on http://127.0.0.1:34080

Attaching package: ‘dplyr’

The following objects are masked from ‘package:stats’:

filter, lag

The following objects are masked from ‘package:base’:

intersect, setdiff, setequal, union

Loading required package: DBI

Execution halted

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.