Shinyapps Dashboard never loads right when I first open it

Hi I'm fairly new to this, first post here in the community. I couldn't find any mention of this issue more recent than 2017. Every time I open my Shinyapps.io dashboard page I get a "Hi you must be new here!" message with a bunch of javascript and an error message saying that my account has been suspended:

Account is suspended until {{ suspended_until | date:'medium' }} due to "{{ currentAccount['suspended_reason'] | lowercase }}".
All of your applications will be unavailable until then, or you can upgrade your account.

The dashboard section also has a bunch of code instead of displaying the values that should be there:

{{ NUMAPPSRUNNING + NUMAPPSSLEEPING + NUMAPPSPENDING }}

APPLICATIONS ONLINE

• {{ numAppsRunning }}[Running]([full URL won't let me post as a new user])
  • {{ numAppsSleeping }}[Sleeping]([full URL won't let me post as a new user])
  • {{ numAppsTerminated }}[Archived]([full URL won't let me post as a new user])

When I reload the page it works just fine, like there is no issue. I have a professional plan and several apps deployed on the website that run without any issue. This isn't a major problem, it's just annoying that I have to reload the page every single time that I open it. Is this a known issue and is there a fix to this?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.