Showing 3 best models of StepAIC in a Table

Hello,

How can I display the 3 best models of StepAIC so I can write them on a table?

My models are as follows:

library(MASS)
stepboth1=stepAIC(crash.glm,k=2, direction = "both", keep=NULL, scope = list(upper=~.^2,lower=~1))
stepboth2=stepAIC(crash.glm, k=log(nrow(mydata)), direction = "both", keep=NULL,scope = list(upper=~.^2,lower=~1))
stepboth3=stepAIC(crash.glm, k=log(log(nrow(mydata))), direction = "both", keep=NULL, scope = list(upper=~.^2,lower=~1))

Many thanks in advance!!

Would you mind updating your question? Currently, it's not formatting into code chunks, and it's not a reproducible example. Specifically, it refers to data crash.glm that we can't see.

Formatting your code is straightforward on this site, in the composer window, click the little </> button. More info at FAQ: How to format your code

For how to get your code and data into a reproducible example, it's bit of extra work on your part, but makes it easier for people who want to help to diagnose your problem, and suggest a solution. More info at FAQ: What's a reproducible example (`reprex`) and how do I do one?

Also, "display the 3 best models ... on a table?" can be interpreted a few ways (eg should it be a data.frame table, or a table ready to print, is html ok?). So Perhaps offer an example of what you're looking for.

As a suggestion for a package that helps you compare multiple models in a single table for publication. I've been excited about seeing how the gt package can help. gtsummary is an R package that uses gt to help create display tables summarizing one or more models.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.