paid / Contract / Netherlands
Associate Scientist | Data | Process Development
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
You will be primary responsible for data verification and translating these data into reportable formats as well as historical data mining. You will also perform basic data analysis and statistics from which you will report the main conclusions. Finally, you will be involved in the development and improvement of data management systems. The results of your work will be directly used for regulatory submissions.
- MSc. in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical / biomedical sciences/engineering, biotechnology
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in process development
- Strong affinity with data management and data analysis
- Experience with production, technology transfer and knowledge of GMP is an advantage.
- Programming skills and knowledge in Python, Visual Basic, R-shiny, or Spotfire are considered to be an important advantage