some problems with my database

Hello.

As my topic said i got som problems with my data base, all my characters are in a single columns so i can't work on this base due to importations issue.

Can someone give me a solution to this probleme please.

I got another problem, i need to select some values in the rows but i didn't find how to do this.
If someone got a function for me it's cool to give it :wink:

Thanks a lot to the people who will help me

Hi Aller, welcome!

We don't really have enough info to help you out. Could you be a little more specific about what your problems are? What are your importation issues? Ideally, could you ask this with a minimal REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

Thanks to the people who already try to help me.
I'll try to be clearer, there were not that many information in the last post I apologies for this.
I give you an exemple of my database, the structure of the line depend of the caracters between the two bars, these caracters have the same position whatever the lines (it start with the 28 caracters and ends with the 35)
So my problem is that all my characters are in the same column and there isn't any separator for the differents values.

If it's not clear enough do not hesitate to tell me.
I probably can find something else to say.
Thanks a lot again

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.