Spatial / Mapping BoF at rstudio::conf 2020

Hosted by @zross
When: Thursday lunch
Where : Continental Ballroom 4, look for signage.

Interested?

If you'd like to get notifications about this group, be sure that you are "Watching" this topic-thread.

If you would like to focus on a specific topic within this category, or ensure you are connecting with the right folks, reply below, discuss, and share widely!

What is a Birds of a Feather Session? Learn more at the BoF Directory

6 Likes

I will be there if anyone wants to talk about rayshader! I will have given my talk that morning, so if you have any questions that weren't answered by/after the talk you can ask me at the BoF.

5 Likes

I'll be there as well, looking forward to seeing folks. Although this looks like it's at the same time as the Social Scientists BoF - going to be hard because I consider myself both! @EconomiCurtis

2 Likes

I feel your pain - Thursday lunch is also the time of the Insurance BoF, which is a passion of mine and has some very interesting spatial applications on the P&C front. Life is so short... :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.