SSL Read Error when making an API call from R Shinny App

needed some help on the below error which i receive while doing a Http POST call t an API in cloud. I am using the httr in my shiny app to make this call.

Error: * SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0), errno 110 * Connection died, retrying a fresh connect * Closing connection 18

If anyone has faced a same/similar error and can share some details or any leads to the right direction for investigation.

Thanks Vinish

Hi,

Welcome to the RStudio community!

Issues with Shiny code can stem from both the reactive Shiny code itself or the regular R code used in the functions. Furthermore, when using any API, issues with login credentials or server limitations can further complicate the process. In order for us to help you with your question, please provide us a minimal reprocudible example (Reprex) where you provide a minimal (dummy) dataset and code that can recreate the issue. One we have that, we can go from there. For help on creating a Reprex, see this guide:

Good luck!
PJ

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.