Strange xlab, ylab and main

What is happening here and how can I change it?
hist(log10(colSums(sample_1335[, 2:385])), breaks=100, xlab = "log10(counts)", ylab = "frequency", main ="total unique reads", col="grey", xaxt= "n", col.sub="red")

This is the code that I used to make this graph. What is going on with the numbers and text and how can I change that? :upside_down_face:

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

hist(log10(colSums(data)), breaks=100, xlab= "log10(counts)", ylab="frequency", main= "total unique reads", col= "grey", xaxt="n", col.sub="red")

The data set contains 385 columns and over 16 thousand rows, so I cannot share that, but it basically contains counts.

Update: rstudio crashed and when I opened it again and reran everything it worked so it is solved now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.