Struggling to identify relevant tests for data analysis of word recall tests and their relationship with a narcissism questionnaire

I have completed research exploring whether narcissism is a predictor of false memory production. For my study I had participants complete a narcissism questionnaire (NPI-16) and two memory tests. The tests were divided into a false memory test and a standard memory test. Participants were provided with 20 words in each list and eventually had to recall as many items as possible; in the false memory condition examining whether they recalled a critical lure word or not. After completing my research I have data with the results from the narcissism questionnaire and their results from the recall tests.

Is it possible for you to help me analyse the data in R studio, or provide me with some pointers as to what tests I should run in r studio?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.