Suggestions for statistical methods for analysing cortical thickness

Hey there

I am about to analyze the cortical thickness changes during brain maturation and its correlation to the brain network using statistical analysis.

I feel that my statistical fundament is limited and generating ideas seems difficult at this point.

The data I have consist of a number of brains, one time point for each of those brains. The data is labelled males and female, and right and left hemisphere of the brain. Each point on the brain surface contains a number which is the thickness at that point.

At first, I will investigate how each point mapped in all monkies changes as a function of age. Is there a difference between male and female, and right and left hemisphere.

Does anybody have suggestions to statistical methods for analysing this? Any relevant book/paper would also be appreciated.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.