Temporary upgrade of Cloud plan for an R workshop

Just before the pandemic started I taught an R workshop using RStudio Cloud and RStudio temporarily allowed me to have a shared space with more people just for the workshop.

Is it still possible to do this? I'm teaching an in-person workshop next week and would like to have the ~20 participants use RStudio Cloud - could RStudio help with this?

I tried submitting a ticket through the RStudio help desk a few weeks ago but have not received a reply and it's becoming urgent https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us/requests/74957

Hi Dean,

Unfortunately we only offered the space member increase since RStudio Cloud was still in beta. In order to get more than 5 participants in a space you will need to get a Premium license or an Instructor license (if you are teaching this workshop as part of an accredited institution).

-Kyle

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the answer!

I'll be teaching in an R conference. I thought it would be a win-win to allow a temporary upgrade since all the participants would get to see what RStudio Cloud is, but if that's really not possible anymore then we'll just use local environments!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.