tidymodels stacks autoplot with type= "members"

Hi, again. I have another tidymodels question - this time regarding stacks. After using the blend_predictions() function, the autoplot() when type = "members" shows the rmse and rsq in a faceted plot where they are next to each other and share the same y-axis. Would it be possible to change this so they are on top of each other and share the same x-axis instead? It can be difficult to see small differences when the scales are so different. I'm also pretty new to autoplot() so maybe this is something I can easily change on my own. An example of what I mean can be seen right in the stacks documentation: https://stacks.tidymodels.org/articles/basics.html#fit-the-stack .

And, just want to let you know that I'm teaching tidymodels this quarter so might have a lot of questions. If there is a better place to ask them, please let me know. Thank you for all the work you've put into these packages!

Thanks for finding this.

I posted the issue here.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.