paid / Bethesda, MD / full-time
About the Role
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Pricing team. You will develop custom analytics tools in R Shiny, dashboards in PowerBI and ad hoc analyses. You will work with other departments within Merchandising including Assortment Planning, Pricing, Buying and Market Management, which makes this is an excellent opportunity to learn about many aspects of our unique business and impact profitability. You will report to the Manager, Data Analytics.
- Develop assortment gap reporting using industry and competitive data
- Enhance mapping library with automated QA checks and fuzzy name matching
- Support A/B testing platform and help design tests
- Estimate matching impact on sales
- Analyze effectiveness of pricing tests and recommend new strategies
- Additional ad hoc analytical projects
You will come with
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or Business/Management
- 1+ years of experience as a data analyst
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform & BigQuery
- Experience with relational database concepts and ETL tasks
- Experience applying statistical methods to business problems
- Experience with designing and measuring test and control experiments
- Retail or CPG specific experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply to this position