Transform proportions to percentages? Forest plot

Hello,

The code for my forest plot is below:

forest(meta.MAPO.Threshold, colgap.forest.left = "1cm", layout = "RevMan5", col.study = "black", comb.fixed = FALSE, xlim = c(0.00,1.00), digits = 3, cvar = SC.O, col.by = "black")

The forest plot is shown as proportions (Freeman-Tukey Double Arcsine transformed proportion, to be exact).

I would like to transform this proportion into a percentage so that I see percentages instead of proportions in the forest plot. How may I modify/add to the code in order to do so?

Screenshot_Updated

This is what I've tried, and it has not worked:

mytransf <- function(x)
(x) * 100
forest(meta.MAPO.Threshold, colgap.forest.left = "1cm", layout = "RevMan5", col.study = "black", comb.fixed = FALSE, xlim = c(0.00,1.00), digits = 3, cvar = SC.O, col.by = "black", atransf = mytransf)
forest(meta.MAPO.Threshold, colgap.forest.left = "1cm", layout = "RevMan5", col.study = "black", comb.fixed = FALSE, xlim = c(0.00,1.00), digits = 3, cvar = SC.O, col.by = "black", transf = mytransf)

See the FAQ: How to do a minimal reproducible example reprex for beginners. Having to reverse engineer a problem deters answers.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.