Trouble with installing multidplyr

Hello,

I am trying to use a high performance cluster to run some code that I have working on my local machine. On the cluster, I can run R/3.6.1 with gcc/9.2.0 and I am unable to install the multidplyr package - the issue seems to be with the "qs" package.

I have the Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccNV6Ubh.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccNV6Ubh.s:1106: Error: no such instruction: shlx %r13,%rax,%rax' /tmp/ccNV6Ubh.s:1147: Error: no such instruction: shlx %rcx,%r13,%rcx'
/tmp/ccNV6Ubh.s:1170: Error: no such instruction: shlx %r12,%rcx,%r12' /tmp/ccNV6Ubh.s:1185: Error: no such instruction: shlx %rbx,%rcx,%rcx'
/tmp/ccNV6Ubh.s:1288: Error: no such instruction: shrx %rdx,%rax,%rdx' /tmp/ccNV6Ubh.s:1544: Error: no such instruction: shlx %rsi,%rdx,%rdx'
/tmp/ccNV6Ubh.s:1628: Error: no such instruction: shrx %rax,%rdx,%rdx' /tmp/ccNV6Ubh.s:1689: Error: no such instruction: shlx %rsi,%rcx,%rdx'

I have no trouble installing on my local machine which is using R4.0.
Are there any work arounds? I have been unsuccessful in attempting to install an earlier version of "qs".

Thanks,
Briana

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.