twitter analysis

im using r studio tu extract data from twitter after extract data and analyse the data how can i post it in my html webpage

Can you be a bit more specific?

In what format is your output? If you're using RMarkdown you can generate HTML from the document itself.

If you've analyzed the data, and just want to save your data elsewhere for future use, you can use writeLines(), write.csv(), and myriad other functions to write your data out to a file.

If, for example, I'm extracting data about the highway traffic status from twitter. After I analyze the data how can I determine which highway is heavy traffic and which highway is clear. Did I need to use if else statement or there is another way to do it.

Could you please turn this into a self-contained reprex (short for reproducible example)? It will help us help you if we can be sure we're all working with/looking at the same stuff.

install.packages("reprex")

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading the tidyverse.org help page. The reprex dos and don'ts are also useful.

What to do if you run into clipboard problems

If you run into problems with access to your clipboard, you can specify an outfile for the reprex, and then copy and paste the contents into the forum.

reprex::reprex(input = "fruits_stringdist.R", outfile = "fruits_stringdist.md")

For pointers specific to the community site, check out the reprex FAQ.