UI problem for "Modify Keyboard Shortcuts"

Hi,

I have a problem with the UI used for "Modify Keyboard Shortcuts" under the "Tools" menu. No keybinding conflict indicator and additional information is displayed when I add a keybinding that masks another in the same scope or greater. Also, when I navigate with mouse to select the cell inside the row and column of a shortcut to change the keybinding but do not change anything the UI indicates that the row has been changed.
I've tried:
restoring all preferences to defaults
full uninstall - restart computer - install of RStudio using both my current version (1.4.1717) and an older one (1.4.1103).
Disabling other applications that customize keyboard shortcuts
Edit:
Windows 10.0.19042
R 4.1.0
RStudio 1.4.1717

> search()
 [1] ".GlobalEnv"        "tools:rstudio"     "package:stats"     "package:graphics"  "package:grDevices"
 [6] "package:utils"     "package:datasets"  "package:methods"   "Autoloads"         "package:base" 

So far I'm not aware of any other affected RStudio functions, It seems to work just fine. But It bothers me that it's not functioning as intended, so please help.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.