Unable to draw a graph [new to R]

Hi!
I'm new to R "world" and I'm trying to learn the basic concepts.
I would like your help about this thing I'm trying to do:
I import a csv, generate by a google sheet document. In this document I have a table where rows are date (format dd-mm-yyyy) and I have "n" columns with the name of nations. In each cell I have a value that is a integer value from 0 to "any integer" (basically a good range it is 0-100) .
Anyway I would like to draw a graph where the x axis represent the column "Data"(date), the y axis the scale of possible integer value and with"lines" for each nations that show the trend of the thiers values through time.
I stuck with the definition of y in the aes function...or maybe everything I wrote is the wrong way to do what I want to do.
I need a solution where I can add the "n" columns without add them one by one (at the moment I have like 30 of them....I know the graph will be a mess, but it is just for myself, to learn. Suggestion about the best graph to use, in a case like that, are welcome :smiley: )

ggplot(data=andamento)+
geom_line( aes(x = Data, y= ???))

Thank you for your help!

Reshape your data into a long format, you can use the tidyr::pivot_longer() function.

If you need more specific help, please provide a proper REPRoducible EXample (reprex) illustrating your issue.

Thank you! I will try to implement this solution

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.