I have a problem. I have Windows 10 on Ryzen 5 machine with AMD radeon graphics, R 4.0.3 and Rstudio 1.3.1093. When I run a script some string say "Unable to establisch connection with R session" on console and when I try to open some voice of the main menu as "tools" for example the same message appears in a window on the display with a red X.
There are some open topics, with no solution. I downloaded Rstudio 1.1.463 as suggested by some admin but I think it's a really old version. I also tried:
- Try Reinstalling R Studio.
- Updating the R packages.
- Deactivating your anti-virus software in your machine.
- Try reseting RStudio’s state.
- Try rendering engine to the software.
- Check that you don’t have any
.Rdatafile in your default working directory.
- Do you have the
data.tablepackage installed, or are you using it in your project? If so, you might want to try updating it with e.g.
- Installing the preview version, 1.2.792 of R Studio and the issue has gone away.
- Resolving unable to establish connection issue by following the below steps.
Anyway someone told it could be OneDrive sync, but I don't know what to do.
Thank you very much for your help