Unable to install Rdata

I have this error when I try to install package Rdata. Anyone know the reason? Thank you very much.

Error message: Installing package into ‘C:/Users/ASUS/Documents/R/win-library/4.0’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Warning in install.packages :
package ‘Rdata’ is not available (for R version 4.0.2)

Rdata is not a package. It is a local file that preserves the state of an R session. If it exists in the session directory it will be loaded automatically. It is generally preferable neither to save Rdata on exiting nor to load it in a new session. Explicitly save objects created and begin with a clean namespace, instead.

''' library(readxl)
install.packages("Rdata")
library(Rdata)
rm(list = ls()) '''
Sorry but I'm new to this language and this is what my professor give me to experiment with some data. And I can't get it to work.

install.packages("Rdata")
#> Installing package into '/home/roc/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/4.0'
#> (as 'lib' is unspecified)
#> Warning: package 'Rdata' is not available (for R version 4.0.0)

Created on 2020-09-11 by the reprex package (v0.3.0)

The message indicates that no package named "Rdata` is available from the CRAN repository of core and contributed packages. It is possible that a package of that name is in some other repository, but it would be necessary to know where.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.