unequal length combining data

So i have to combine 7 mcc scores for 7 hotels with the dataset that contains 3299 reviews which means each hotel has multiple reviews so i need to duplicate my MCC scores but i don't know how to do that this is what i had for my MCC scores =>for(i in 1:length(xned$Hotel_Name)){
r <- do_sentiment(vecneg = xnednew[[i]][["Negative_Review"]], vecpos = xnednew[[i]][["Positive_Review"]])
myresults[i]=list(r$stats)
}

Hi and welcome.
There's a similar question here Filter in dplyr HELP.

The advice I gave there I think applies here as well. Could you give clarity as to what problem you're having, and pose your question with a a reproducible example (reprex)? This makes it much easier to understand your issue, and reprex s are great starting points to offer you a suggestion.

Also, given this is the 2nd of a very similar question, I should make you aware of our homework policy, FAQ: Homework Policy. We are happy to help with homework, but be sure to mark them as such.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.