Upcoming R Community Events (week of 2019-01-03)
Week's summary: 20 events in at least 9 countries.
- Thursday 2019-01-03, Genève R User Group, Genève, Switzerland
- Thursday 2019-01-03, Portland R User Group, Portland, United States
- Saturday 2019-01-05, R-Ladies Dallas, Dallas, United States
- Saturday 2019-01-05, Central Iowa R User Group, West des Moines, United States
- Monday 2019-01-07, Akure R user group, Unknown Location
- Monday 2019-01-07, Taiwan R User Group / MLDM Monday, Taipei, Taiwan
- Monday 2019-01-07, R-Ladies Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
- Tuesday 2019-01-08, Sevilla R users, Sevilla, Spain
- Tuesday 2019-01-08, Scotland Data Science & Technology Meetup, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Tuesday 2019-01-08, R-Ladies Austin, Austin, United States
- Wednesday 2019-01-09, R-Ladies Washington D.C., Washington, United States
- Thursday 2019-01-10, Offa R Users Group, Offa, Nigeria
- Thursday 2019-01-10, CaRdiff - the Cardiff R User Group, Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Thursday 2019-01-10, FREE ! Learn R for Big Data / Data Science, Unknown Location
- Thursday 2019-01-10, Salt Lake City R Users Group, Salt Lake City, United States
- Thursday 2019-01-10, Boston Data Mining, Unknown Location
- Thursday 2019-01-10, Boston R/Bioconductor for Genomics, Boston, United States
- Thursday 2019-01-10, Ann Arbor R User Group, Ann Arbor, United States
- Saturday 2019-01-12, Central Iowa R User Group, West des Moines, United States
- Monday 2019-01-14, Taiwan R User Group / MLDM Monday, Taipei, Taiwan
- Don't see your event listed? Contact @rachael to get us synced-up with your group.
- If you are thinking of starting an R user group, have a look at the R Consortium R User Group Support Program. It provides financial support to run your r-user group and hooks you up with a pro meetup.com account, greatly easing the organizational load required to manage your group.
If you are interested in starting an R-Ladies meetup group in your city, or would like to find out more information about starting a meetup group, reach out at
info[at]rladies[dot]organd check out rladies.org.