Upcoming R Community Events (week of 2019-02-05)
Week's summary: 21 events in at least 10 countries.
- Tuesday 2019-02-05, BerlinR - an R group focussed on modern data science, Berlin, Germany
- Tuesday 2019-02-05, R-Ladies Niterói, Niterói, Brazil
- Tuesday 2019-02-05, Sevilla R users, Sevilla, Spain
- Tuesday 2019-02-05, Scotland Data Science & Technology Meetup, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Wednesday 2019-02-06, Salt Lake City R Users Group, Salt Lake City, United States
- Wednesday 2019-02-06, Manchester R user Group, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Wednesday 2019-02-06, Saint Louis R User Group, Saint Louis, United States
- Thursday 2019-02-07, STWUR - Wroclaw R Users Group Meetup, Wroclaw, Poland
- Thursday 2019-02-07, R-Ladies Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Thursday 2019-02-07, Genève R User Group, Genève, Switzerland
- Thursday 2019-02-07, CaRdiff - the Cardiff R User Group, Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Thursday 2019-02-07, R-Ladies San Francisco, San Francisco, United States
- Friday 2019-02-08, R-Ladies Washington D.C., Silver Spring, United States
- Saturday 2019-02-09, Cork (Ireland) R-Users Group, Cork, Ireland
- Saturday 2019-02-09, R-Ladies Xalapa, Xalapa , Mexico
- Saturday 2019-02-09, R-Ladies St. Louis, St. Louis, United States
- Saturday 2019-02-09, R-Ladies Dallas, Dallas, United States
- Saturday 2019-02-09, Central Iowa R User Group, West des Moines, United States
- Saturday 2019-02-09, Kansas City R Users Group, Leawood, United States
- Monday 2019-02-11, R User Group Rhein-Neckar, Heidelberg, Germany
- Monday 2019-02-11, R-Ladies East Lansing, East Lansing, United States
- Don't see your event listed? Contact @rachael to get us synced-up with your group.
- If you are thinking of starting an R user group, have a look at the R Consortium R User Group Support Program. It provides financial support to run your r-user group and hooks you up with a pro meetup.com account, greatly easing the organizational load required to manage your group.
If you are interested in starting an R-Ladies meetup group in your city, or would like to find out more information about starting a meetup group, reach out at
info[at]rladies[dot]organd check out rladies.org.