Upcoming R Community Events (week of 2019-03-18)

Upcoming R Community Events (week of 2019-03-18)

Week's summary: 32 events in at least 14 countries.

Locations:

• Don't see your event listed? Contact @rachael to get us synced-up with your group.
  • If you are thinking of starting an R user group, have a look at the R Consortium R User Group Support Program. It provides financial support to run your r-user group and hooks you up with a pro meetup.com account, greatly easing the organizational load required to manage your group.
  • If you are interested in starting an R-Ladies meetup group in your city, or would like to find out more information about starting a meetup group, reach out at info[at]rladies[dot]org and check out rladies.org.

Hi Rachael, I am organising an R meetup in Barcelona (first one) and was wondering if you could add this to your list of "Upcoming R Community Events". BarcelonaR

Thanks, Nicolas

Thanks for sharing! The website looks awesome! Will you be posting the events on meetup.com as well? The events are automatically pulled in using the Meetup API so they should be captured if so.

Hi Rachel, I haven't posted the event on meetup.com yet. I have created an Eventbrite event with free tickets though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.