Using NLME in R example syntax

Hi,
I need to fit a nonlinear mixed effects model in R and I'm not finding any examples online that clearly show how to use it. I downloaded the package, but I'm having trouble finding the implementation details. I have a dataset:

subject (1-10); visit (1-10); a number of different independent variables, i.e. var1, var2, var3, etc. where their values vary per subject per visit; 1 dependent variable

It's a longitudinal dataset for multiple subjects across multiple visits. I'd like to use nonlinear mixed model where subject is random and all other variables are fixed. The relationship between the params and the response is exponential. What would be the syntax for nlme in r to do this? Is it something along the lines of model1<-nlme(data, random=subject, fixed=var1 - var5, y=dependent_variable)?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.