Using SuperLearner package in RStudio Cloud

I am using the free version of RStudio Cloud. I am running a ML code using the SuperLearner package and associated functions.

The code gets stuck at the line where the the SL algorithm is to be executed. I am thinking this may be due to only 1GB of memory and a single available CPU in the free edition. But I am not sure. Can someone help me out with this?

Hi @Aditya_Narendra,

Is there any debugging output you can provide? Can you please provide the url for the project so I can take a look from our side? It does sounds like you are running into the 1GB ram limit, but it would be good to see if we can verify that.

-Josh

No there are no debugging output. It just stays on the same execution line. I ran the same on locally on my system and it showed a usage of 1.2Gb or more RAM usage. I think that is why its not running over the cloud.

Hi @Aditya_Narendra,

That's unfortunate. If you are not already aware, RStudio Cloud will go from Beta to General Availability on August 3, 2020. You can see the plans and prices for more resources at https://rstudio.cloud/plans

-Josh

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.