Ventura Macbook Pro M2 Rstudio Node 1318 Error

Hi I have a problem and I could not find any reason to see this error.

Ok I download the R and RStudio for Mac, i am clicking RStudio and happening nothing, I can run R separately but I can not use the RStudio. When I tried to RStudio run from terminal. I got one message like that:

(node:1318) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Cannot create BrowserWindow before app is ready
at t.createStandaloneErrorDialog (/Applications/RStudio.app/Contents/Resources/app-arm64/.webpack/main/index.js:17:74782)
at Object.main (/Applications/RStudio.app/Contents/Resources/app-arm64/.webpack/main/index.js:17:32711)
(Use RStudio --trace-warnings ... to show where the warning was created)
(node:1318) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v21.7.1 Documentation). (rejection id: 2)
objc[1319]: Class WebSwapCGLLayer is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/libANGLE-shared.dylib (0x23498b2e0) and /Applications/RStudio.app/Contents/Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLESv2.dylib (0x1085f5348). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Hi thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it did not solve my problem, it gives technically same output on the terminal.

For now I decided to use my ubuntu PC but it is for now... I hope soon this failure will solve.
Thanks

Also I have to mention one more thing: when i check which RStudio its output is "RStudio not found" and which R gives /usr/local/bin/R on line.

Hello,
I have the same issue on my MacBook Pro M1 since I updated to Ventura. Did you manage to find a solution to this issue ?
Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.