Visulazing hyper spectra with ggplot2

Hi all,

I am trying to plot hyperspectral data using the ggplot2 package, as I mention wavelength as X-axis there is an error message that keep showing: object 'wavelength' not found.

Could you please help me with this package or other packages that could be helpful for hyperspectral data visualization.

Thank you.

Hi, welcome!

We don't really have enough info to help you out. Could you ask this with a minimal REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

On Screenshots - When giving a screenshot, unless the issue with your code is super apparent, you're basically asking people who want to replicate your issue to retype the code from the image. Since people are here offering their help for free, it's a bit of an ask. And to some who help a lot of people out, can seem a little "rude". Particularly when it's so easy for you to copy-paste your code and to make a reprex.

Please read the FAQ that andresrcs kindly shared, it will help you to help us to help you :slight_smile:

Am sorry if my message has been seen a little rude. I am new here and beginner with R language I don't know how things works. I thought a screenshot of my data would be more explicative.
Sorry again I will retrieve my reply.

Please don't feel bad, this is a standard message that has been posted many times, as many new users don't realise that screenshots aren't best practice in these areas :slight_smile:

I see.. Thank you for the clarifications

I think you are not understanding what a reproducible example is, please read the guide on the link I gave you more carefully and try to make a proper reproducible example.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.